Teacher Edition: Sing, Color, Read, and Write with Black Women who Changed the World (176 pages) + FREE Coloring Book
Children should know more about Harriet Tubman than Yankee Doodle! Allow the power of music to enhance and accelerate student learning outcomes.
This workbook is full of activities that go along with 10 free songs about Black Women who Changed the World at girlpowersongs.com. You also will receive a FREE Coloring Book!
This 176 page book includes:
- Songs to which student can sing along
- Coloring pages for each historical female figure
- Song sight words pulled from the lyrics
- Writing exercises based on the lyrics
- Social emotional learning reflections
- Movement activities